Monday, 22 December 2014

Birmingham clothes show 2014

Birmingham Clothes Show 2014

disclaimer: Im absolutely gutted as I lost my memory card for my camera :'( so the amazing pictures I took (jokes not that big headed) wont be featuring, but I believe its at school which means hopefully I will get it back next term. I also have mocks so I'll will be super busy so  blogs will be slowwwwwwwwwwww !

So a couple of weeks ago, I went to the Clothes show in Birmingham, on a textiles trip.It was amazing!!!!

It started with a fairly early morning although not nearly as bad as Amsterdam, and a long coach trip again not as long as Amsterdam. when we finally got there we filtered into the big shopping hall and it was MASSIVE!

After we had a stroll around looking at all the little stalls and big ones too. Then we did some serious shopping!!!! I bought two tops! (not to serious)

Then I got to see some university work which was AMAZING  and was really inspiring! I got to go last year and was the main reason I carried on with textiles was the Uni students work!

We also saw some famous faces lots of the Made in Chelsea and the Towie cast were there. unfortunately Alfie and Jim were there the previous days I was really disappointed :(

THEN THE FASHION SHOW AND  IT WAS  AMAZING  EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
(sorry for shouting got a little excited)

But seriously the fashion show was incredible and really impressive! This show is different from most shows as theirs dancers as well as models which is far more entertaining. This year the theme was New York and it blew me away, also Stereo Kicks performed and they we're really good!

Then we had the long coach journey home ( is it me or does it always take longer to go home then get there?) it took HOURS!!!!!!!

oh and happy Christmas and see yah next year!

love L xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could've gone, it sounds like you had a lot of fun! It's a real shame you lost your memory card, it would've been nice to see some pictures.
    I think you should make your posts longer. It's nice to read, but there's not much of it and it would be nice to read something longer and in more detail. (Also, you might want to spell check a few words before posting :D )

    ReplyDelete